Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving yo!

Everytime November rolls around I am always excited for two things: My birthday...and eating a large mass of meat, potatoes, and gravy. I very scarcely reflect as to what I am truly thankful for. In fact whenever I hear people play the thankful card I roll my eyes. In retrospective I would say it is pretty awesome having two parents who care about me who are willing to support me and support the decisions I make. I would also say I am grateful for living in San Diego which is an incredibly place to live. I am thankful I have learned so much in the past year and I have definitely grown as a person. I feel by the end of this year I will definitely have some awesome resolutions I will probably not even keep anyways. Nonetheless for the time being it is rather nice reflecting and thinking about how privileged I am. At the same time it makes me feel bad for not trying as hard as I possibly could. Bittersweet much?

1. LA JOLLA PHOTOS (Most important right now)
2. More drafts on writing!
3. Getting critiques!

No comments: