Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Product Ideas

"African Bushmeat Expedition"
Within the document that Randy handed me is a group of high quality pictures with finely polished writing directly under the pictures. The photo essay was done by High Tech High students from a trip to Africa which helps me realize what exactly I want to do with my photo essay. I want to have a group of about 10 high resolution SLR pictures with finely polished writing directly underneath. In the African Bushmeat Expedition writing the text talked about exactly what you saw in the photograph and also a background story about what the students did in that situation or a story they heard.

Underwater Dive Photos




Photos (such as above) are pictures I am looking for that I want to use in my art installation. I am not dive certified although I have a few friends that are. If we can get a water casing for a high resolution digital camera I am certain we can get some amazing pictures! Garibaldi flock to La Jolla cove and to get an up close shot of one would be great (such as the first photo I posted)

http://www.oceanphotos.com/framefea.htm

No comments: