Friday, November 7, 2008

Blog #18

I am not at all surprised about the results of the election. I felt that Barack Obama had a definite advantage during the later weeks of the presidential election. I feel that he will be a good president to the United States although he does have a lot to live up to. I am still confused as to what "Change" is.

Timeline.
November 7th: My Birthday. Research important information.
November 8th-11th: Take pictures at La Jolla. Try to get sweet pictures of fish yo! I will be planning a dive with a friend that is certified to dive to get high resolution photos of Garibaldi fish.
November 12th-13th: Review high quality DSLR photos in photoshop and finalize pictures.
November 14th-16th: Create rough drafts of paragraphs.
November 17th-18thth: Insert final pictures into In Design spreadsheet and begin to make high quality photo essay.
November 19th-20th: Finalize paragraphs after critique
November 21st: Get product critiqued before break.
November 22nd-30th: Thanksgiving Break
December 1st-4th: Final Critiques
December 5th: Print

No comments: